<How to Upgrade>
Please refer to the following the instruction step by step to upgrade the firmware.
* It's very important to follow these steps in order to avoid any issue.
- Please make sure your phone and earphones are FULLY CHARGED.
- DELETE the previous Bluetooth pairing setting on all of your devices (Phones).
- Click the below link or Search for “VIE FIT” on Google Play Store and download Vie Fit app via Android device (OS version 4.4 or later).
Upgrade one earphone:
- Power on ONLY ONE SIDE of the earphone.
- Pair ONE of the earphones to the Android phone.
- Open the Vie Fit app and select the appropriate earphone, "Vie Fit L" or "Vie Fit R” and Press start.
- On the next screen, press the blue big circle button to upgrade.
- After the data transfer is completed, press “yes” on the message boxes (twice).
- After the upgrade is completed, shut down the app.
- DELETE the pairing setting on your phone.
- Power off the earphone.
Upgrade the other earphone:
- Follow the same procedures as above with the other earphone.
*It is mandatory to update BOTH SIDES of the earphones to work properly.
Restart your phone and pair the earphone:
1: After the upgrade is completed, RESTART your phone and earphones.
2: Pair ONLY ONE SIDE of the earphones to your phone.
3: Power on the second earphone and wait for the pairing.
4: Listen to the music for a while. (It may take a while to become stable)
If you encounter any issue during the upgrade, Please contact Vie support, email@example.com