The issue with the specific device has been reported.
We have completed the investigation and planning to release the updated firmware to fix this issue. The release will be announced on this page when it's ready.
As the temporary help, if you have the issue, please try followings and see if it improves.
<Confirmed Models that might have the issue>
- Samsung Galaxy,Note 8,S7, S8, S9
- Google Pixel, 2, XL
- HTC U11 plus
- Oneplus 1, 3, 5
- Xperia X Performance (SO=04H)
- Huawei P20
- Bluetooth pairing is unstable and often fails to pair.
- After saving the setting to the device, Bluetooth pairing would not be complete automatically.
- When playing music, the earphones which are not connected to the smartphone become unstable and volume of the earphone can be very low.
- The connectivity could become stable after a minute.
- After while the earbud could lose the Bluetooth audio connection completely.
- When loses the audio connection, BLE connection with the button remains paired.
- The audio connection sometimes does not recover even after the restarting the earphones.
When you have the issue, please try the followings
＊Please contact to the device makers for the full support.
Here is the method we have tested and confirmed to improve.
（Bluetooth pairing is unstable）
- Turn ON/OFF the Bluetooth of your device.
- Push the earphone for 2 seconds after power on, to get into the paring mode.
- Select "VIE FIT" on your device to complete the paring.
*When you pair it, set your earphone close to your device.
（Left / Right connectivity is unstable）
- The earphone which is not connected to the smartphone, Leave the devices as unstable for a minute or so. Most of the time it will become stable. After that, most of the time it continues to be stable.
- If it does not become stable, set the earphone connected to the device closer to the device. It will help become stable. After that, most of the time it continues to be stable.
（If the one side of earphone lost the Bluetooth audio connection and no sound）
- Put both sides of earphones into the charging case.
- Delete the Bluetooth setting.
- Take out the earphones from the case, and redo the pairing.
* We recommend trying this step with the other devices than the one has the problem.
* When you do this process, please turn off the Bluetooth of the unused device. We have confirmed the confliction of the paring between the devices.
* if you have more similar issues, please report it on this form.